At Akraya, we believe that the greatest compliment you can pay us is an introduction to people in your professional network. The Akraya Referral Program is our way of saying thank you for the qualified candidates you send our way.
Why work with Akraya? We’re a multi award-winning IT Staffing Firm and Best Place to Work in the Bay Area four years running. Our clients are Fortune 500 companies and pre-IPO enterprises nationwide.
Referral Bonus After 90 Day of Referee Placement:
How to Make a Referral
- Refer your contacts to Akraya by emailing a LinkedIn profile link or resume to email@example.com
- For maximum efficiency, include the Job # from a job listing in our portal
- Don't forget to leave us your contact information!
- The Akraya team will review your submission and you will be notified within 48 hours if your referral has been accepted
- 90 days from placement of your referred contact, you will receive the $250 referral fee*
- Earn additional bonuses for referring multiple contacts from your network
- To check the status of your referral, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The Fine Print
*Program only available in the US and Canada. Referee must be a permanent resident of the US or Canada. Referrals submitted after August 1, 2012 are eligible for consideration. Bonuses are paid after the referred hire has been on active payroll for 90 days. Bonuses will be paid out as a Visa gift card. If a candidate is referred more than once, the referral bonus will be paid to the first referring party only. If a referred candidate is placed more than once, a referral bonus will only be paid the first time he/she is placed. Your referral expires 6 months from the date of the initial referral. If your referral does not start on an Akraya assignment in those 6 months, you will no longer qualify for a referral bonus. In order to qualify, the referral must be a candidate that has not been identified through Akraya’s standard recruiting process. Since there may be duplication of names referred to us, Akraya reserves the right at its sole discretion to determine if a referral bonus is due, and to whom.
Akraya is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Akraya complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.